Tuesday 5 August 2008

Making Money cont..

I’ve reached the end of my July deadline and I think I’ve come up with a few ideas that I can start to put into place during August.

Over the last month I have registered two new domains and I am currently working on the designs for two new websites.

One of these sites is Beaver Castle. The main source of income from this site will be from Adsense and potentially other advertising. I’m confident about making a steady income from this, the holding page that is on the site at the moment is receiving quite good levels of traffic already from people mis-spelling Belvoir Castle.

My other domain that I have registered is turnoffyourlights.co.uk. The plans for this site are a little more complex than with the Beaver Castle site, but I will let you know as soon as I feel happy with them :)

Beaver Castle


.

No comments: